Monday, June 22, 2009

The Problem With All This Is....

I know the sadness.

I know the empty ring finger.

I know the obsessive nature.

Regardless, I don’t waste my time and money to save somebody who doesn’t want to be saved unless I've got something, anything, that ONE thing.

The reason normal people have husbands, kids, hobbies, that’s because they don’t have that ONE thing that hits them THAT HARD and THAT TRUE.

I’ve got Africa.

Its the thing I think about all the time, its the thing that keeps me just south of normal.

Its the thing that makes me great, makes me the best at what I do.



All I miss out on... is everything else.

No husband waiting at home after work with a drink and a kiss... that isn’t going to happen for me.

(That’s why God made microwaves.)

Problem with all this?

When its over....

its over.

No comments: